Monday, December 6, 2010

Almost Done!


This semester is quickly coming to a close, although sooner for some than others.
I'll be done on the 8th! With just over 50 pages of papers, one midterm and two finals...this semester hasn't been too bad.

I also realize that this is pretty much the end of 'The Undergrad'. Although there will be academics abroad, I can only imagine how fast the months in Guatemala are going to seem to pass.

Before heading into September, I had wanted to balance a full schedule of CX racing along with school. I had just bought a sweet new bike and a set of tubies, but school had other plans for me. So, as it stands, one of my biggest regrets going is the lack of racing. I missed both UCI races as well as entire other 2/3 of the cross season, its a bloody shame but not the end of the world.

One of the most recent papers that I submitted had the question "A bridge too far?" in the title...Turns out that this is the best WWII film of all time. Hyperbole aside, I was astonished to see every bad-ass male actor who is now over sixty years old is in this movie. We're talkin' about Gene Hackman, Robert Redford, Sean Connery, and Micheal Caine. The only wrinkled dude that would have made the cast list more impressive would have been the likes of Clint Eastwood, Liam Neeson or Morgan Freeman. Billy Connolly would have been pretty badass too.

The Nazi's wouldn't stand a chance...
Well, off to grab a pint with some mates before another night of studying

The Monday Music Chart
1. Sufjan Stevens - The Age of Adz
2. Mos Def - The Ecstatic
3. Caribou - Swim
4. nothing...i've only been listening to the first three
5.ibid

No comments:

Post a Comment